[SOLVED] Enabling Virtualization?

Mar 27, 2020
I have an MSI X570 a pro and the BlueStacks application requires me to turn on virtualization in the bios in order for better performance on the application. Is this a dangerous process to do? I don't want to reset the bios because it doesn't post after I turn on this feature.

Solution
I have an MSI X570 a pro and the BlueStacks application requires me to turn on virtualization in the bios in order for better performance on the application. Is this a dangerous process to do? I don't want to reset the bios because it doesn't post after I turn on this feature.

Turning on Virtualization is not in itself dangerous. In fact, it's necessary to fully enable Windows' Enhanced Security and Core Isolation. Although BlueStacks can't work with memory integrity also enabled.

Turning on Virtualization is not in itself dangerous. In fact, it's necessary to fully enable Windows' Enhanced Security and Core Isolation. Although BlueStacks can't work with memory integrity also enabled.

Solution