[SOLVED] enclosing pc tower

elderer

Reputable
Sep 20, 2019
I want to build a plywood box for my pc towers,the front would be wide open and the back would have one 2" strip at the top/bottom and a center piece for support between the 2 towers and plan on putting my printer on top of the box,would it be a good idea for vent holes on the sides
dimensions of #1 comp. L 191/4" H171/2" W8" #2 comp L 14" H 14" w 7" box dimensions L 21 1/2" H 21" W 23 1/2"
hopefully I gave enough info...thanks

Solution
I want to build a plywood box for my pc towers,the front would be wide open and the back would have one 2" strip at the top/bottom and a center piece for support between the 2 towers and plan on putting my printer on top of the box,would it be a good idea for vent holes on the sides
dimensions of #1 comp. L 191/4" H171/2" W8" #2 comp L 14" H 14" w 7" box dimensions L 21 1/2" H 21" W 23 1/2"
Just give it more ventilation and fans than you would in a metal case/box. Metal on the case takes some of heat and radiates it out while wood is good insulator.
Just give it more ventilation and fans than you would in a metal case/box. Metal on the case takes some of heat and radiates it out while wood is good insulator.

Solution