Question Encountering random freezes and pc crash while playing games.. Ez debug lights for ram and cpu flash

Jul 16, 2021
Hi guys Good day, i hope you could really help me with my problem which is troubling me. i have a pc which i use for gaming usually. when i play a game specifically valorant sometimes a random freeze will occur. after 3 seconds the monitor turns black and the ez debug lights flash back and forth by the cpu and dram debug light but the pc is still on (rgb lights are still working and all fans are still spinning).

am i encountering an overheating issue with my pc? i recently bought a set of fans and the intake and exhaust of my pc case is cooler than before it was installed. i also tested my rams with memory diagnostic tool and memtest to check for errors but it didnt detect any errors at all. i hope you guys can suggest what can i do to fix this problem.
it occurs randomly though, my complete pc specs are the ff:

PROCESSOR: Ryzen 5 2600 (stock not OC'ed)
CPU Cooler: DARKFLASH DARKVOID COOLER
MOTHERBOARD: B450 AORUS PRO ATX
RAM: Single stick of HyperX fury 8gb 2400mhz
GPU: Zotac Gtx 750TI Single fan variant
PSU: Thermaltake LitePower Series 550Watts
HDD: 250gb Caviar Blue WD, Seagate Barracuda 500GB
Fans: 3 pcs of RAKK MARIS ABYSS(installed as front intake) and one generic fan installed near the side of the processor
OPERATING SYSTEM: WINDOWS 10 64 BIT unactivated
BIOS VER.: F50

i hope you guys can give me a tip for what to do. ive posted this on several forums and no one noticed me.. thank you in advanced