End of fiscal year sale! COW in MD this Saturday

The fiscal year for my LLC ends at the end of this month, and this
Saturday is the last day I will be open to the public this month, so
please stop on by! I have too much inventory and would like to get it
down some for tax purposes, so I am a more motivated seller than usual,
which may be an oxymoron for my personality. Anyway, directions and
hours are on the website at www.coinopwarehouse.com. Pictures were
updated last week so things are pretty current in the pictures, though
I have added about 50 pieces since then. Email
lloyd@coinopwarehouse.com or call my cell at 703-801-1459 if you have
any questions. Thanks! Lloyd

damnit! Open up a west coast subsidiary! ;-)

Or better yet, midwest!

--
Daniel
The Vintage Geek