[SOLVED] Endless automatic repair and blue screen, and can't boot from USB device ?

Jun 12, 2020
Please kindly help me. I left my pc open then it hanged and can't move so I decided to shut it down. I tried to boot it but blue screens just comes. There were so many errors, different errors each blue screen and whenever it tries to automatic repair, it still blue screens. I tried to reformat the PC but it can't boot from the USB device. It doesn't go to recovery mode, bsod loop only. I tried removing ssd, where the os is installed and kept the hdd where the games are and still, bsod comes. I tried removing my graphics card, still same results. What is the problem and how to fix? Please help.

Ryzen 5 2400g
TF 8GB 2400mhz
ASUS PRIME B350
Palit 1060 3gb

Jun 12, 2020
hey bro it is xcalibur series 600w
here are some additional info
i tried putting the gpu, ram, sdd and hdd to another pc and it worked. so i guessed that the problem might be in the processor but i really dont know since there are different errors in bsod such as critical etc, kernel etc. or system files were corrupted. the only thing i did before everything happened was went to msconfig then changed the number of processors used in boot to max. any fix?

Jun 12, 2020
hey bro it is xcalibur series 600w
here are some additional info
i tried putting the gpu, ram, sdd and hdd to another pc and it worked. so i guessed that the problem might be in the processor but i really dont know since there are different errors in bsod such as critical etc, kernel etc. or system files were corrupted. the only thing i did before everything happened was went to msconfig then changed the number of processors used in boot to max. any fix?
as far as i remember, i set the number of procie used to 8??? please help :(

Viorala

Reputable
May 20, 2019
Have you tried keeping everything minus the hdd? I had a bad hdd that did what is happening to you, except I was able to reinstall windows from a usb. The hdd even turned my ssd with Windows into unallocated space. It was a gradual decline though, not straight to BSOD loop. Like if your pc has tried to repair the hdd it only works so much with bad sectors but it tells you everything is fine.

Jun 12, 2020
i tried booting the pc with just the hdd ((the os is in the ssd)) and tried to boot in usb. it just gives me a screen wherein there is an error and an option to click f8 and f9?? which is for i dont remember but whenever i try to click both, nothing happens. it just goes black for a millisecond and goes back to that screen. the only way for me to get out of that screen is to turn the pc off.

addtl info
i tried putting both ssd and hdd separately to another pc and both works perfectly.