Question Endless boot loop, cant enter safe mode.

Ilan

Prominent
Dec 27, 2019
Hi,
Im Ilan Westerhof and I recently reset my pc only to find out I got stuck in an endless boot loop. The boot loop only reaches the boot screen and then it reboots. I never actually enter Windows, and I tried booting info safe mode but i never even got to the menu.
Is there any way to fix this? because i really need my pc.

Ilan

Prominent
Dec 27, 2019
Hi, Im Ilan Westerhof.

I recently reset my pc only to find out I got stuck in an endless boot loop. The boot loop only reaches the boot screen and then it reboots. I never actually enter Windows, and I tried booting info safe mode but i never even got to the menu.
Is there any way to fix this? because i really need my pc.
Edit: I tried f8, F10, F12 and shift, i also removed the battery to reset my cmos.

Dec 26, 2019
if this was following a windows update there was a recent update that caused an endless reboot loop like this.
If that is the case use a system recovery disk or safe boot into DOS , there is a couple of files that need to be deleted, cant rem,ember what google is your friend here

me 1

Distinguished
Oct 2, 2010
What Windows version do you have?
You can try with a Windows disc to reach the CMD and replace registry files, if you have older versions in there!
Do you know to use cmd?
see if you can go to the windows\ system32\config folder ( copy those files to another folder first! ), then see if you have any older versions backed up in there to replace them.

Ilan

Prominent
Dec 27, 2019
What Windows version do you have?
You can try with a Windows disc to reach the CMD and replace registry files, if you have older versions in there!
Do you know to use cmd?
see if you can go to the windows\ system32\config folder ( copy those files to another folder first! ), then see if you have any older versions backed up in there to replace them.
Well i couldnt het into Windows or safe mode at all, so i Just reinstalled Windows and now im gonna call Microsoft for my code