[SOLVED] Endless boot loop, no way to start pc

Mar 21, 2019
I was playing last night when suddenly my computer crashed. it reboots but goes to bsod, then after that, reboots again. it was stuck on the startup options and it was unresponsive when i tried to open bios.

i tried to restart again and again until what was happening was only a boot loop.the pc will turn on, fans spinning, the monitor is not showing anything, lights on, then dies, repeat. it just keeps doing this. need help!

i think the problem is the psu, but any recommendations?

Solution
I was playing last night when suddenly my computer crashed. it reboots but goes to bsod, then after that, reboots again. it was stuck on the startup options and it was unresponsive when i tried to open bios.

i tried to restart again and again until what was happening was only a boot loop.the pc will turn on, fans spinning, the monitor is not showing anything, lights on, then dies, repeat. it just keeps doing this. need help!

Try basic test first. With only monitor+motherboard only. If works, then your hard disk got problem or your windows corrupted.

FinchVPN

Reputable
May 11, 2014

Try basic test first. With only monitor+motherboard only. If works, then your hard disk got problem or your windows corrupted.

Solution
Mar 21, 2019
i forgot to add, the computer turns on for about 2 seconds and then turns off, then on again, i think it's not enough time for my monitor to turn on, but i will still try what you said :)