Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 20, 2018
I ran driver verifier to see if I could see what was causing my blue screens. I made sure to create a restore point in case something went wrong.

When my computer got restarted, it got stuck in an endless bsod loop. The error is "driver verifier detected violation". After that blue screen, my pc restarts and it goes back into the same error.

I managed to get into command prompt and I enter "verifier.exe/ reset to try to end the process. But it says "no settings were changed." So I'm unable to end driver verifier and it just stays in the bsod loop.

I then try to go back to the restore point but it says it's unable to. I try my other previous restore points but it's unable to restore each time.

I'm desperate and in an emotional panic at this point so I try to do a reset. Unable to reset.

What can I do? Can someone please help me? I feel like I've just bricked my pc. Please help me.

Solution
verifier.exe /reset

is the correct command to turn off verifier
if you entered verifier.exe/ reset
(typeo) the space is in the wrong place and it would ignore the option
Aug 20, 2018
MERGED QUESTION
Question from andrewlee1206 : "Endless bsod loop emergency please help"

I ran driver verifier to see if I could see what was causing my blue screens. I made sure to create a restore point in case something went wrong.

When my computer got restarted, it got stuck in an endless bsod loop. The error is "driver verifier detected violation". After that blue screen, my pc restarts and it goes back into the same error.

I managed to get into command prompt and I enter "verifier.exe/ reset to try to end the process. But it says "no settings were changed." So I'm unable to end driver verifier and it just stays in the bsod loop.

I then try to go back to the restore point but it says it's unable to. I try my other previous restore points but it's unable to restore each time.

I'm desperate and in an emotional panic at this point so I try to do a reset. Unable to reset.

What can I do? Can someone please help me? I feel like I've just bricked my pc. Please help me.

Status
Not open for further replies.