Endless white circle on blue screen

shayan223

Reputable
Dec 27, 2014
Hey everybody, I feel like I joined the party late, after troubleshooting my problem, this seemed to only be a problem on original release of win 10, but today I woke up and bam, computer will start up, pass the windows logo, hit the white spinning dots on a solid blue background and it just gets stuck there. I'm at a loss for what to do, tried restarting it a couple times, but no luck. Anyone help would be much appreciated.

Solution
Well solution found, and I'm gonna post here in case anyone with the same problem comes looking. (I use ssd) I switched to IDE in my bios, booted, restarted and switched back to achii.

shayan223

Reputable
Dec 27, 2014
Well solution found, and I'm gonna post here in case anyone with the same problem comes looking. (I use ssd) I switched to IDE in my bios, booted, restarted and switched back to achii.

Solution

Hschwickart

Commendable
Jun 18, 2016

Had the Same Problem last days, how is the fix?

shayan223

Reputable
Dec 27, 2014

Worked just fine for me, it seems my pc freaks when booting sometimes, so it malfunctions when the OS is loading, switching to IDE, booting into the blue error screen, then switching back to achii seems to fix the problem. It should only take a min to try the fix, let me know if that works!

shayan223

Reputable
Dec 27, 2014
Edit: if u use IDE, try switching back and forth between achii anyway, it seems to me (not certain but still) what ever causes the error gets lost in the boot up change

Hschwickart

Commendable
Jun 18, 2016
I noticed a strange behaviour:
While the login screen locally does only appear in pieces after hours I am able to login with remote desktop from another computer and work without any problems.

shayan223

Reputable
Dec 27, 2014
I would definitely try a clean install of windows 10, that might just fix your problems. If u upgraded right over your old windows, I've seen all kinds of problems and errors show up that solved with a clean install, just back up your files on an external drive and clean install win 10