Question energy efficient and quiet power supply for dell precision t5400

me88

Distinguished
Sep 12, 2011
hi

i'm looking for a power supply for dell precision t5400 desktop computer that is energy efficient that will use the bare minimum electricity without effecting performance and it needs to be as close to silent as possible. this computer that this power supply will be going into will be on 24/7 that's why i'm looking for these specifications. if it also has an on/off switch directly on the unit like on other power supplies that would be beneficial.

hi

i'm looking for a power supply for dell precision t5400 desktop computer that is energy efficient that will use the bare minimum electricity without effecting performance and it needs to be as close to silent as possible. this computer that this power supply will be going into will be on 24/7 that's why i'm looking for these specifications. if it also has an on/off switch directly on the unit like on other power supplies that would be beneficial.

If you have the dual CPU motherboard then you need to buy the original Dell PSU that comes with the second 20-pin connector for the other CPU.

If you want to use a standard PSU, you must buy a 900W PSU as minimum and find a way to make a custom 20-pin connector. The wiring is different from the standard 20+4 pin connector so you can't use it out of the box.

TRENDING THREADS