Enermax Steelwing Mini-Tower Case Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

DerekA_C

Prominent
Mar 1, 2017
Besides that I just replaced a m-atx board they have up to 5 expansion slots I see 3 here so wtf is that about even if there were the typical 4 say 2 16x slots for sli or xfire/mgpu this case would never work.

THIS SITE IS GETTING GARBAGE EVERY FF-ing time I have to log into this site it wont post my post I have to repost and the ADS and the videos I am just about done with this site going to replace it with something else will be searching today.

Another Interesting fact this site will not let me use it if I am using Firefox quantum which is AWESOME BTW but instead Edge browser works perfect thank god for not being able to get rid of edge lol HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Crashman

Polypheme
Former Staff

Four. Micro ATX only ever had four slots max. Micro ATX is a form factor, which means it has a fixed set of maximum dimensions.

It's because the word "form factor" has a specific meaning that I'm going through certain articles and killing the term "small form factor". If "small" was a form factor you'd be able to give me dimensions. Mini ITX is a form factor that's small, but the form factor name is Mini ITX.

And thanks for bringing up the constant sign-out problem. It's been less pervasive for the past few days, but it is a nuisance. Along with constantly being pestered to sign up for the newsletter I'm already signed up for.

Status
Not open for further replies.