Enter to Win a Lenovo ThinkPad Twist Ultrabook

Status
Not open for further replies.
"8. I agree to receive email from Survey Sampling International inviting me to participate in surveys about products and services I am interested in. I understand that there will be no cost to me for participating, I am not obligated to participate in any survey, and no one will try to sell me anything. I also understand that I by completing surveys, I can earn points that can be exchanged for prizes."
Your only option is to agree.

The best part is that they already deleted all the comments pointing this out once, but yeah, don't waste your time:
"8. I agree to receive email from Survey Sampling International inviting me to participate in surveys about products and services I am interested in. I understand that there will be no cost to me for participating, I am not obligated to participate in any survey, and no one will try to sell me anything. I also understand that I by completing surveys, I can earn points that can be exchanged for prizes."

ARGH! Remember when the comment system wasn't completely broken? Yeah. Me too. Comments disappear, they come back...can you even edit them in the forum anymore? 'Cause I can't figure out how. What the f--k?

therabiddeer

Distinguished
Apr 19, 2008
My car was broken into from my driveway and had the laptop stolen during the last semester, would be quite handy to win this for the fall semester.

HKILLER

Honorable
Jan 8, 2013
it's USA only again.WHY THE HELL YOU GUYS SUCKER EVERY ONE INTO IT THEN DISAPPOINT THEM?just flat out say it's USA only!

Status
Not open for further replies.