Enter to Win a OCZ Vector 150 480GB SSD

Status
Not open for further replies.

RavingPriest

Honorable
Nov 26, 2013
Neither this nor the Sweepstakes actually mentions when in February the contest will end, they just say, "February, 2014 9:00 PM PST"

Dax corrin

Distinguished
Jan 20, 2009
I want, registered, glad I live where I can enter for my snowball's chance in hell to win. But, it's a FREE snowball's chance...

Neiromaru

Honorable
May 12, 2013
As much as I like free stuff, I really wish Tom's would stop supporting these blatant attempts to gather people's personal information.

Heres hoping for a win!Could replace my 2 240GB drives with this one... then put my old 240GB drives in my netbook and wife's PC... then my wife's old 120GB could be used to cache my NAD HDDs or something... life would be beautiful!

The_bestest

Honorable
Feb 1, 2014
While the form states the Feb 14th date, the 'Official Rules' do not specify a date other that February, 2014. Therefore, a case could potentially be made that the contest is not over on the 14th, and the name drawn is not valid

stevejnb

Honorable
May 6, 2013

I've never signed up for a single of these contests, but I fully support Tom posting them. After all, it's not Tom supporting the that really matters - it's whether the person filling in the information supports them. Those who are OK with giving out that information give it, those who aren't don't. Seems pretty fair.

Logic101

Honorable
Feb 12, 2014
Why are people bashing OCZ drives? Since the debut of commercially available SSD's for home users, OCZ has consistently had some of the best price/performance ratios of all brands. I have several of their drives (up to 5 of them now), solely on the fact that they were the cheapest drives at the speed/size at the time. None of them have failed in any way, shape, or form. I'm by no means saying OCZ drives are better than any other brand, but their performance for what I paid for them is stellar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS