Enter to Win a Power Mega 1000 Intel Z68 PC

Status
Not open for further replies.

burnley14

Distinguished
Apr 1, 2009
Oooooooh, pretty.

Though now it's time to cue the whiners from RI and elsewhere in the world for the "injustice" of Tom's giveaway policies.

truchonic

Distinguished
Apr 20, 2011
white OMG!!!! that nzxt always making my favorite color a white case is one the sexy thing ever the my aye can see i ♥ it

allan_hm

Distinguished
Mar 31, 2009
Hope someday TH may offer such prizes in more countries.
I'm a long date reader from Brazil and can't have a chance to win such amazing rig... Any other media site here could offer such powerful PC.

Darkerson

Distinguished
Oct 28, 2009
[citation][nom]allan_hm[/nom]Hope someday TH may offer such prizes in more countries.I'm a long date reader from Brazil and can't have a chance to win such amazing rig... Any other media site here could offer such powerful PC.[/citation]
Blame all the stupid laws that complicate these contests. Im sure if it was up to T.H., their contests would be open to all.

oneblackened

Distinguished
Sep 16, 2010
[citation][nom]jn77[/nom]Looks like an Apple knock off, no wonder everyone likes it.[/citation]
Say what you will about their products being overpriced (which they DEFINITELY are), but Apple knows aesthetics pretty well.

fyasko

Distinguished
Jun 8, 2010
yes but can it play... with my balls? haha... it looks like a great case and computer. NZXT seems to have some great cases for the $. the gamma is a great case for its $ range.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS