Enter to Win Our System Builder Marathon PCs

Status
Not open for further replies.

joytech22

Distinguished
Jun 4, 2008
I could do with a new system since my main desktop is pretty much falling to pieces, it's so unstable it hung in Crysis 2.. twice..

Iv'e tried replacing so many parts and it's only down to 2 things left to replace now, CPU and Motherboard.

Too bad I can't enter lol

HighPies

Distinguished
Mar 17, 2011
Once again they will say this is a way of saying thanks to there "readers" when only half there actual readers can enter /fail.

jprahman

Distinguished
May 17, 2010
Sorry, but I doubt that's going to happen. IIRC, like Rhode Island it's a legal issue, not a "we at Tom's hardware hate Canda, thus we won't allow them to enter" issue.

pelov

Distinguished
Jan 6, 2011
[citation][nom]joytech22[/nom]I could do with a new system since my main desktop is pretty much falling to pieces, it's so unstable it hung in Crysis 2.. twice..Iv'e tried replacing so many parts and it's only down to 2 things left to replace now, CPU and Motherboard.Too bad I can't enter lol[/citation]

Apparently Crysis2 is littered with bugs and fixes posted online

http://www.bluesnews.com/s/120049/crysis-2-workarounds

and all 3 rigs look absolutely delicious

G

Shame on you people blaming Tom's for your own State/Country's terrible rules and laws! Shame!

kkiddu

Distinguished
Oct 9, 2009
Could you not drill a diametric tunnel from US to India (they're diametrically opposite) and throw a SBM PC down the tunnel ? This'd save you a lot in shipping.

Of course, drilling a 13,000 km tunnel is never going to be easy, but you could always borrow some sentinels. Maybe a tunnel to Zion already exists, which would reduce the time you'll need to drill.

< / daydreaming >

limpman

Distinguished
Sep 15, 2006
why toms is always favour for u.s reader......why not give away fro international reader toms learn some thing from technobuffalo.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.