Question "Entering power save mode shortly" ?

Nov 8, 2021
Today i was playing apex legends everythig was fine until my monitor Just went black and says "Entering power save mode shortly ". So when i wait the computer Just restarts and runs normal again with no problems. I launched the game again and that happened again. The strange thing is i tried another game, same thing.

I tried to benchmark with 3dmark demo and when the benchmark started same message "entering power save mode shortly " so I removed the RAM & GPU, cleaned them and put them back but same thing. Launching the game playing 1-minutes and boom same thing. Later i tried benchmark and playing like 15-20 minutes i was thinking it fixed but again it happened. The temps of the gpu and cpu are normal so it's not overheating for sure.

My specs are:

Motherboard msi mag b550m mortar
Gpu rtx 3070
Ram Crucial Balistix BL2K8G32C16U4B 16gb 2x8 3200mhz
Cpu ryzen 7 5800x
Storage nvme Patriot viper gaming VP4100 1TB M. 2
PSU corsair RM 750x
Monitor LG Ultrgear 27GL83A-B 27 (using displayport)

This was never happening before, like i was playing games & working on the C everything was smooth. if you have any suggestions please share it with me i Will respond as fast as i can because i need to fix this (sorry if it has grammatical errors)

Last edited:

Lutfij

Titan
Can you check and see what BIOS version you're on at the time of writing? Which slots are the rams populating on your motherboard? You should also include the OS that you're on right now. Please include the temps of the CPU and GPU and do mention the ambient air temps for your room. Case's make and model?