Entering US as a YouTuber

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pro Gamer10

Prominent
May 29, 2017
hey guys ive started a YT channel and i live in a crappy country of ASIA so i wanna move to the US when my channel picks some growth or starts making some money so i wanna know from u guys that on what basis will i be able to enter the US ... like u know many gaming Youtubers like ... jelly , kwebbelkop , Pewdiepie are not from the US but live in the US so how can i live like them i really need to get out of my country ... btw im 16 yr OLD now i think i need to be 18 but i dont know properly but anyways .... thanks

Solution
The thing is even you were to find some other way to enter the US, you still would need a place to live i.e. pay rent, food. clothes. You may want to ask one of those Youtubers when they were able to actually move to the US. Once/if your making money then there are other ways to get in. Basically the easiest legal way is to get a student visa. I know a few people who did that then actually applied for citizen ship though that was a few years ago and still took like 15 years. She had a student visa then while in school she got a work visa after she got her degree she got a job that allowed her work visa to be sponsored. Then she worked on the citizen ship application during that time.

Pro Gamer10

Prominent
May 29, 2017
thanks for help but as you can see PewDiePie as an example ... what you think he would have entered US as he was a full time youtubers there are others like Kwebbelkop , Slogoman .... way more ... please need a bit more help

ikaz

Distinguished
The thing is even you were to find some other way to enter the US, you still would need a place to live i.e. pay rent, food. clothes. You may want to ask one of those Youtubers when they were able to actually move to the US. Once/if your making money then there are other ways to get in. Basically the easiest legal way is to get a student visa. I know a few people who did that then actually applied for citizen ship though that was a few years ago and still took like 15 years. She had a student visa then while in school she got a work visa after she got her degree she got a job that allowed her work visa to be sponsored. Then she worked on the citizen ship application during that time.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS