enterprise or voyager?

Solution

I definitely favor the next generation over voyager, maybe it's just because i watched them both at different times in my life or something I dunno, the next generation just had so many memorable/interesting characters: data, troi, picard, worf, riker, etc... I honestly don't really like a lot of the characters from voyager they just seem kind of pretentious like "seven of nine", I didn't like janeway either, or chakotay (spelling?), etc... One of my favorite next generation episodes of all time is when worf and his son (can't remember his name) are doing a wild west simulation in the holodeck at the same time that data is hooked up to the ships computer and something...

ARICH5

Distinguished
so! i downl---- ahem "acquired" all of the voyager series in 1080p. but i wanted to try this new 60fps technology that taxes your cpu and converts to virtual 60fps. i got SVP 4. and MPC-HC/. HOLY! svp has a real time graph of all cores and ram useage and it is kicking the 5h** out of my pc. cpu utilization across all cores are at 70% and RAM at 7.2G out of my 8. turbo hasnt kicked in thankfully.

JeckeL

Distinguished
Jul 19, 2009

I definitely favor the next generation over voyager, maybe it's just because i watched them both at different times in my life or something I dunno, the next generation just had so many memorable/interesting characters: data, troi, picard, worf, riker, etc... I honestly don't really like a lot of the characters from voyager they just seem kind of pretentious like "seven of nine", I didn't like janeway either, or chakotay (spelling?), etc... One of my favorite next generation episodes of all time is when worf and his son (can't remember his name) are doing a wild west simulation in the holodeck at the same time that data is hooked up to the ships computer and something malfunctions and they become stuck in there with data playing the roll of the evil villain trying to kill them... back then that was such an interesting concept... like some next-level twilight zone stuff :pt1cable: ...oh and I also didn't like neelix from voyager, his role/character just felt weird and pointless

Solution

Olle P

Distinguished
Apr 7, 2010
This is a very tough question , since Next Generation and Voyager share my affection as the best Star Trek series.
* Nowadays I consider the Original series to be the worst, because of poor technical quality and sometimes laughable "choreography" and script.
* Deep Space Nine was/is somewhat boring compared to the rest.
* "Enterprise" I consider to be mostly okay.

TRENDING THREADS