News Enthusiast sets world record with 444 consoles connected to a single TV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dantte

Distinguished
Jul 15, 2011
WHAT THE....? This is so misleading on so many levels its not even funny! The consoles are not connected to the TV, they are connected to "KVM switches". I have far surpassed this, not with consoles, but really what does the video source matter? I have created an matrixed AVoIP system using Crestron NVX, much more complicated "KVM switch" with 1000s of sources (they could be consoles) all routable to a single display, or projector, or videowall, take your pick.

Actually quite impressive of a mind scape of how he put this all together.

I can see where he got the numbers by adding in those one off game consoles where the game is in the joystick. Not all the of them the main players we can count on our fingers. Sony, Nintendo, Sega. Xbox , Steam deck, Atari, Colecovision.

Maybe not what we all consider a true console, But he does look like he has hundreds of gaming devices hooked up through a well thought out and mental Olympics brain drain project that seem to actually work.

Aug 17, 2024
For Linux users seeking an alternative to Kdenlive, particularly if you're interested in working with CapCut templates or achieving a similar level of creative flexibility, DaVinci Resolve is a top choice. It's a powerful professional-grade video editor that offers advanced features like color correction, visual effects, and audio post-production. However, it's resource-intensive and might require more robust hardware. https://templatestrend.com/
If you're looking for something more straightforward and closer to the simplicity of CapCut, Shotcut is another great option. It’s lightweight, easy to use, and supports a wide range of formats, making it ideal for quick edits and simpler projects.
For those specifically wanting to incorporate CapCut templates, using CapCut on an Android emulator like Anbox or installing the mobile version on a Chromebook (with Linux support) might be the closest alternative to using CapCut natively on Linux.https://templatestrend.com/

Status
Not open for further replies.