EP 8RDA3I cpu Clock

Just installed a xp 2200 on this mainboard, it is a brand new board. On post
it is reading it as a 1800mhz. Think there is somewhere in the bios it can
be changed. NOt sure what to do though. Can anyone help me.
Thanks in advance.

DaveL

Distinguished
Jun 2, 2001

1800 mhz is correct for the 2200+. If you want to over-clock it, go into
cmos, into the Advanced chipset options, and increase the fsb. I actually
don't suggest you do because you should have knowledge of this before
screwing around with those settings.

DaveL

"Marge" <sssupply@nospamcableone.net> wrote in message
> Just installed a xp 2200 on this mainboard, it is a brand new board. On
post
> it is reading it as a 1800mhz. Think there is somewhere in the bios it can
> be changed. NOt sure what to do though. Can anyone help me.
> Thanks in advance.

Thanks Dave, I do not want to overclock, just wanted to make sure it was
posting correct. Thanks for taking the time to reply