Epic Games Teases New Title: 'Paragon'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trialsking

Distinguished
Mar 2, 2007
Nothing worse then a game trailer that show no actual game footage. Would you want to watch a movie trailer that did not show any scenes from the movie? Or listen to a sample of a new song that did not play any of the new music?

Wow people! Yes its newsworthy, because its news to me. I just signed up for beta. I actually went to the website. The character seems to have the typical abilities you'd expect from a MOBA type. I'm guessing its 1st person.

I played a different technical test over the weekend of another fps moba or whatever category they are (not Overwatch). We can probably expect to see more on the way.

shloader

Distinguished
Dec 24, 2001
I'm guessing Epic has given up on ever making Unreal 3 (not to be confused with a Tournament game). I thought it might be a consideration since they passed the torch on Gears. ... Maybe Gears, in their opinion was Unreal 3 but with a totally new story comes a totally new name for the IP. Skaarj got traded for the Locust Horde. ... nah. I want a real Unreal 3 and steer clear from anything Halo-ish. Newsworthy is subjective. Unreal 3 would be newsworthy to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS