Epic Is Winning The Battle Royale Fight: Fortnite Surpasses 125 Million Players

Status
Not open for further replies.

70% of players aren't cheaters, you just suck!!!

Epic is very quick to patch hacks, cheats and exploit. In fact, they're the fastest game company I've seen to address this issue. Even non-F2P games have more hackers and cheaters than I've seen in fortnite in the last couple months.

valeman2012

Distinguished
Apr 10, 2012
Too bad Fortnite stole the "hot topic" idea from PUBG, when they PUBG was skyrocket on the top of mountain.

Another meanness comment is when users says Epic games fix their game better, no sht they own the engine...
However, it remains F2P always will have more cheaters.

Well, PUBG stole is from the hunger games which stole it from a japanese film maker.

But I don't understand your comment that F2P will always have more cheaters. That's not true in this case, especially given the over 125 million player popularity. Alot of small budget developers like for APB reloaded only have a handful of people total, they can't keep up with the hackers, but that's because it's a tiny studio with a tiny budget, with a free 2 play game that survives off loot crates.

valeman2012

Distinguished
Apr 10, 2012

But again, PUBG is one that embraced the idea before Fortnite stole it.

That's irrelevant to your cheating comment, it's like you're answering a question with an attack on the developer instead. But better optimization is not the reason Fortnite is so popular. It's because of all the Pop Culture references in the game, as well as Viral Dances found on youtube, and it never takes itself too seriously unlike PUBG which is very serious.

valeman2012

Distinguished
Apr 10, 2012

It is what its.

Epic games PUBG embraced that idea, Epic games decided to steal it. It is what its.

DerekA_C

Prominent
Mar 1, 2017
I see Realm Royale becoming the next boom in BR. it is faster paced doesn't seem to suffer any performance issues they do have some quirks but what game doesn't anymore seems to be a very common thing in games release turds and sort of polish them later(Higher minimum PC spec's cough) for the same DX11 API which is utter garbage with what is out there, but developers seem to refuse to want to learn more of Vulkan and DX12 honestly I am sick of MS having their hand in everyone's pocket so DX needs to DIE. Vulkan is the future and anyone denying it is being paid to deny it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS