Epic Vow of Poverty

We have an Epic level party (24th). I', playing a Druid 20/Warshaper 4
with Vow of Poverty. All in all, I can't complain, Lord Olfric
Pendaleaf kicks some serious ass, BUT....

Instead of Epic VoP progression, my DM has limited me to a single Epic
feat from a restricted list, every other level (nothing to sneeze at).
I think this is a reasonable power trade off for the most part, but I
fear for the future.

Our party earned around 500,000 gp each last module, and this module
the estimate is 900,000 (hinted by the DM). I'll be 26th by the time
it's done. This means that as far as balance goes, my 3 feats (levels
22,24 &26) are balanced with 1.4 million gp.

1) I fear that the feats will be outpaced by the huge $$ values
(though, I must admit, Mord's Disjunction isn't an issue for me
anymore). This character is so effective that I have nothing to
complain about powerwise
2) I'm trying to come up with feats to surpass Epic DR.
For example: Exalted Strike a feat to raise the bonus from +5 to +6
(sound fair?)

Ideas for Feats to improve along with the party (and not be left
behind)

Ideas on an alternate VoP progression. (I posted a chart a while ago,
but my DM didn't go for it)

Rich

Thanks for that link...Now let's see if my DM buys it (it's pretty much
like the one Ihad made up)

Rich

"eyebyte" <rbrouwer@rogers.com> wrote in news:1113756675.925718.294120
@l41g2000cwc.googlegroups.com:

> Ideas on an alternate VoP progression. (I posted a chart a while ago,
> but my DM didn't go for it)

You might check out this thread from the wizards.com epic boards
http://boards1.wizards.com/showthread.php?t=398990

"eyebyte" <rbrouwer@rogers.com> wrote in news:1113782958.297108.300120
@l41g2000cwc.googlegroups.com:

> Thanks for that link...Now let's see if my DM buys it (it's pretty much
> like the one Ihad made up)

Well, it was posted by a boards moderator, so you could argue that that's
kinda official.