shooter

Has anyone in the group had a success in refilling carts for a Epson
2100/2200 and if so how well did they run and which method was used.

On Wed, 3 Aug 2005 11:08:37 +0000 (UTC), "Shooter"
<photoman52003-shoot@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

>Has anyone in the group had a success in refilling carts for a Epson
>2100/2200 and if so how well did they run and which method was used.

I think Lyson do carts, but I've only ever used a Permajet CIS system

--

Hecate - The Real One
Hecate@newsguy.com

What were the results like ? I am thinking of straying from OEM
carts...
I want to stay with great results though...
any ideas on the best performing MIS?
rod

On Wed, 03 Aug 2005 23:05:48 +0100, Hecate <hecate@newsguy.com> wrote:

>On Wed, 3 Aug 2005 11:08:37 +0000 (UTC), "Shooter"
><photoman52003-shoot@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
>
>>Has anyone in the group had a success in refilling carts for a Epson
>>2100/2200 and if so how well did they run and which method was used.
>>
>I think Lyson do carts, but I've only ever used a Permajet CIS system
>
> --
>
>Hecate - The Real One
>Hecate@newsguy.com
>Fashion: Buying things you don't need, with money
>you don't have, to impress people you don't like...

frank

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Roderick Read wrote:
> What were the results like ? I am thinking of straying from OEM
> carts...
> I want to stay with great results though...
> any ideas on the best performing MIS?
> rod
>
> On Wed, 03 Aug 2005 23:05:48 +0100, Hecate <hecate@newsguy.com> wrote:
>

>>On Wed, 3 Aug 2005 11:08:37 +0000 (UTC), "Shooter"
>><photoman52003-shoot@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
>>

>>>Has anyone in the group had a success in refilling carts for a Epson
>>>2100/2200 and if so how well did they run and which method was used.
>>>

>>I think Lyson do carts, but I've only ever used a Permajet CIS system
>>
>>--
>>
>>Hecate - The Real One
>>Hecate@newsguy.com
>>Fashion: Buying things you don't need, with money
>>you don't have, to impress people you don't like...

I use only MIS carts in my canon i9900. I get excellent color results
and no clogs plus I've saved a ton of money over the last 10 years by
not using oem carts.
Frank

Roderick Read wrote:

>What were the results like ? I am thinking of straying from OEM
>carts...
>I want to stay with great results though...
>any ideas on the best performing MIS?
>rod

THEY REFUSE TO TELL YOU WHO IS THE MFG/FORMULATOR OF THE INK THEY SELL
UNDER THEIR OWN LABEL. THEY EXPECT YOU TO BUY FROM THEM AN UNKNOWN PRODUCT.

Frank wrote:

> Roderick Read wrote:
>
>> What were the results like ? I am thinking of straying from OEM
>> carts...
>> I want to stay with great results though...
>> any ideas on the best performing MIS?
>> rod
>>
>> On Wed, 03 Aug 2005 23:05:48 +0100, Hecate <hecate@newsguy.com> wrote:

>>> I think Lyson do carts, but I've only ever used a Permajet CIS system
>>>
>>> --
>>>
>>> Hecate - The Real One
>>> Hecate@newsguy.com Fashion: Buying things you don't need, with money
>>> you don't have, to impress people you don't like...
>>

> I use only MIS carts in my canon i9900. I get poor color results and a
> few clogs but I've saved a ton of money over the last 10 years by not
> using oem carts.
> Frank

SO YOU ARE A SACRAFICIAL LAMB OR SNAKE OR
HA HA HA