Does anyone have an Epson that prints on printable cd"s? Does it work good? I
am thinking about buying one and was wondering if they print well on cd's.
Thanks for any info.

Mike

Splendid

I have the Epson RX200 that does print on CDs and it works great.

"chere" wrote:

> Does anyone have an Epson that prints on printable cd"s? Does it work good? I
> am thinking about buying one and was wondering if they print well on cd's.
> Thanks for any info.

I recently purchased a R300, it does a great job at printing CD/DVD's I would
recommend it.