After installing Epson C65 printer in the parallel port of my HP nx9005,
running Windows XP Pro with SP2 and Office 2000, the Office 2000 stop
running. After a few tests with Microsoft and Eson we find out that the reson
of that is the Epson C65 driver. After the driver was uninstalled the problem
stoped. Anyone experince this problem or have any suggestion on how to fix
that.

If Epson has diagnosed the problem to be their driver, they have the
responsiblity for fixing it!
www.coribright.com

"Paulo Kus" <Paulo Kus@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> After installing Epson C65 printer in the parallel port of my HP nx9005,
> running Windows XP Pro with SP2 and Office 2000, the Office 2000 stop
> running. After a few tests with Microsoft and Eson we find out that the
> reson
> of that is the Epson C65 driver. After the driver was uninstalled the
> problem
> stoped. Anyone experince this problem or have any suggestion on how to fix
> that.

Tom

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Hi Paulos,

I think Windows XP does not recognize most of Epson drivers for some reason.
I am also trying to install a Epson stylus C50 driver into my computer; but
it never works. It would prompt me a error message with two optional
buttons, one is "yes" and the other "ignore" whenever I attempted to run the
installation. It does not matter which button I clicked on, nothing
happened. So far, I've tried at least 5 times.

I would also like to get help on this.

Tom