[SOLVED] Epson drivers to reinstal everytime

Status
Not open for further replies.

mercanteinfiera

Distinguished
May 8, 2015
Since the level of black of my Epson wf7710 is gone to very low appeared teh question from driver if I want to combine this black with colors to have grey prints.
I said no and the epson stoped to work, so I reinstal the driver and I said yes and it comes back working. Everytime I need to print I need to reisntal the drivers. I am waiting new cartridge but This issue is so boring. The idea of printing with colors till the end is very effective to me.

Solution
You're not clicking on "Disable this feature" are you? That will tell the driver to permanently disable printing when black is out and will NEVER ask again. What you really need to do is get a new black cartridge (actually several of each color). If you let the jets sit without ink running through them on a regular basis you will wind up with dried out heads that may well necessitate a printhead replacement.

mercanteinfiera

Distinguished
May 8, 2015
you mean you want to reset the yes/no settings?
cardamomum.jpg

You're not clicking on "Disable this feature" are you? That will tell the driver to permanently disable printing when black is out and will NEVER ask again. What you really need to do is get a new black cartridge (actually several of each color). If you let the jets sit without ink running through them on a regular basis you will wind up with dried out heads that may well necessitate a printhead replacement.

Reactions: mercanteinfiera
Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.