Epson PictureMate Refill

Is there a chip resetter, empty cartridge with always full chip or
anyway to refill the T5570. It automatically reads full after printing
100 snaps. Even though there is plenty of ink left in the six chambers!
Any help greatly appreciated.

http://www.ssclg.com/epsone.shtml
Lok here Don't know if it will help, but it works with some

"Squer" <bat@net.invalid> wrote in message
> Is there a chip resetter, empty cartridge with always full chip or
> anyway to refill the T5570. It automatically reads full after printing
> 100 snaps. Even though there is plenty of ink left in the six chambers!
> Any help greatly appreciated.

I keep printing after 100 until I notice the picture quality suffer.

"Squer" <bat@net.invalid> wrote in message
> Is there a chip resetter, empty cartridge with always full chip or
> anyway to refill the T5570. It automatically reads full after printing
> 100 snaps. Even though there is plenty of ink left in the six chambers!
> Any help greatly appreciated.

Hi Safetymom

I'm sorry, I meant to say that the chip on the T557(0) cartridge reads
as empty after printing 100 pages. Even if you refill the cartridge,
the chip will always say that the cartridge is empty. The only way,
apparently, to get around this is to buy an empty cartridge with an
always full chip on it. Or replace the chip on the original with an
always full one. Or buy a chip resetter that will reset the original
chip to read the cartridge as full.

How do you continue to print over 100? Have you rewritten the chip?

regards squer

>Safetymom123

> I keep printing after 100 until I notice the picture quality suffer.
>

> "Squer" <bat@net.invalid> wrote in message

> > Is there a chip resetter, empty cartridge with always full chip or
> > anyway to refill the T5570. It automatically reads full after printing
> > 100 snaps. Even though there is plenty of ink left in the six chambers!
> > Any help greatly appreciated.

shooter

The only way is to reset the chip with a resetter, then it will show full
and you can use the 7% ink that Epson say is required for a safety margin,
the percentage I quoted may be incorrect.

"Squer" <bat@net.com> wrote in message
> Hi Safetymom
>
> I'm sorry, I meant to say that the chip on the T557(0) cartridge reads
> as empty after printing 100 pages. Even if you refill the cartridge,
> the chip will always say that the cartridge is empty. The only way,
> apparently, to get around this is to buy an empty cartridge with an
> always full chip on it. Or replace the chip on the original with an
> always full one. Or buy a chip resetter that will reset the original
> chip to read the cartridge as full.
>
> How do you continue to print over 100? Have you rewritten the chip?
>
> regards squer
>
> >Safetymom123
>
> > I keep printing after 100 until I notice the picture quality suffer.
> >

> > "Squer" <bat@net.invalid> wrote in message
>
> > > Is there a chip resetter, empty cartridge with always full chip or
> > > anyway to refill the T5570. It automatically reads full after printing
> > > 100 snaps. Even though there is plenty of ink left in the six
chambers!
> > > Any help greatly appreciated.

Hello Jim,

Yes I've looked there doesn't seem to help, I have also trawled around
the following, but I think that nobody has come up with an answer yet,
Epson must have the latest 'hard to beat' technology on the chip and
cartridge and no current chip resetter seems to work. I have asked most
of the companies mentioned whether they can supply and the technology
doesn't seem to be here just yet. I hope someone elso can disprove what
I say.

http://www.ssclg.com/epson.shtml software to reset epson cartridges

If you're looking for pigmented inks for the Epson C70, C80, C82,
2100, 2200 then try www.printerowners.co.uk

A true compatible cart must have a chip. The printer tries to read and
write the chip in normal operation. If a read does not retrieve valid
data, the printer will think that particular cartridge is not installed.
generally be cleaned if blocked when you know the trick of cleaning
solution on the cap assembly's pad,
http://www.inklevel.n3.net
http://www.inklevel.cjb.net
<http://www.eddiem.com/photo/printer/chipreset/resetchip.html>
http://inklevel.a1centar.hr/
http://www.weink.com/ecom/catalog/cru_compatible_t048x20_cartridges_3673
337.htm
http://www.inksupply.com/
http://www.alotofthings.com/supportforrefillers/beyondthebluelabel.htm
http://www.eddiem.com/photo/CIS/inkchip/chip.html

I have tried msmmuhendislik.com in Turkey also and am awaiting a reply.

squer

>Jim Willis

> http://www.ssclg.com/epsone.shtml
> Lok here Don't know if it will help, but it works with some
>

> "Squer" <bat@net.invalid> wrote in message
> > Is there a chip resetter, empty cartridge with always full chip or
> > anyway to refill the T5570. It automatically reads empty after printing
> > 100 snaps. Even though there is plenty of ink left in the six chambers!
> > Any help greatly appreciated.

My Picture Mate still shows ink on the status monitor after 100 prints. I
just keep printing and haven't had any problems. I usually get between
140-150 prints per ink cartridge. I didn't reset anything.

"Squer" <bat@net.com> wrote in message
> Hi Safetymom
>
> I'm sorry, I meant to say that the chip on the T557(0) cartridge reads
> as empty after printing 100 pages. Even if you refill the cartridge,
> the chip will always say that the cartridge is empty. The only way,
> apparently, to get around this is to buy an empty cartridge with an
> always full chip on it. Or replace the chip on the original with an
> always full one. Or buy a chip resetter that will reset the original
> chip to read the cartridge as full.
>
> How do you continue to print over 100? Have you rewritten the chip?
>
> regards squer
>
>>Safetymom123
>
>> I keep printing after 100 until I notice the picture quality suffer.
>>

>> "Squer" <bat@net.invalid> wrote in message
>
>> > Is there a chip resetter, empty cartridge with always full chip or
>> > anyway to refill the T5570. It automatically reads full after printing
>> > 100 snaps. Even though there is plenty of ink left in the six chambers!
>> > Any help greatly appreciated.

shooter

Going back on what I said in my other post it would appear that a resetter
would not do the trick as it seems the carts carry their own waste ink, in
other words there is no waste pads in the base, so if you could reset the
cart it would have nowhere to take waste ink.

> Hello Jim,
>
> Yes I've looked there doesn't seem to help, I have also trawled around
> the following, but I think that nobody has come up with an answer yet,
> Epson must have the latest 'hard to beat' technology on the chip and
> cartridge and no current chip resetter seems to work. I have asked most
> of the companies mentioned whether they can supply and the technology
> doesn't seem to be here just yet. I hope someone elso can disprove what
> I say.
>
> http://www.ssclg.com/epson.shtml software to reset epson cartridges
>
> If you're looking for pigmented inks for the Epson C70, C80, C82,
> 2100, 2200 then try www.printerowners.co.uk
>
> A true compatible cart must have a chip. The printer tries to read and
> write the chip in normal operation. If a read does not retrieve valid
> data, the printer will think that particular cartridge is not installed.
> generally be cleaned if blocked when you know the trick of cleaning
> solution on the cap assembly's pad,
> http://www.inklevel.n3.net
> http://www.inklevel.cjb.net
> <http://www.eddiem.com/photo/printer/chipreset/resetchip.html>
> http://inklevel.a1centar.hr/
> http://www.weink.com/ecom/catalog/cru_compatible_t048x20_cartridges_3673
> 337.htm
> http://www.inksupply.com/
> http://www.alotofthings.com/supportforrefillers/beyondthebluelabel.htm
> http://www.eddiem.com/photo/CIS/inkchip/chip.html
>
> I have tried msmmuhendislik.com in Turkey also and am awaiting a reply.
>
> squer
>
> >Jim Willis
>
> > http://www.ssclg.com/epsone.shtml
> > Lok here Don't know if it will help, but it works with some
> >

> > "Squer" <bat@net.invalid> wrote in message
> > > Is there a chip resetter, empty cartridge with always full chip or
> > > anyway to refill the T5570. It automatically reads empty after
printing
> > > 100 snaps. Even though there is plenty of ink left in the six
chambers!
> > > Any help greatly appreciated.

Are you sure it has a lot of fresh ink in the cartridge, or does it just
weight like it has a lot of ink in it?

The PictureMate pumps the waste ink back into the cartridge into an
extra chamber.

Since Epson only guarantees the cartridge for 100 pints, as wasteful as
it might be, I suppose they feel that's all you're allowed ;-) I don't
know if their is a resetter, but probably one of the other types will
work. Again, make sure the ink left in their is actually good ink.

Art

Squer wrote:

> Is there a chip resetter, empty cartridge with always full chip or
> anyway to refill the T5570. It automatically reads full after printing
> 100 snaps. Even though there is plenty of ink left in the six chambers!
> Any help greatly appreciated.

Do you need to reset the cartridge to do that, or can you just continue
until the cartridge runs low/out of ink?

I think the O.P. meant to write "It automatically reads empty after
printing 100 snaps. Even though there is plenty of ink left in the six
chambers!"

Does yours read cartridge empty after 100 prints?

Art

Safetymom123 wrote:

> I keep printing after 100 until I notice the picture quality suffer.
>

> "Squer" <bat@net.invalid> wrote in message
>
>>Is there a chip resetter, empty cartridge with always full chip or
>>anyway to refill the T5570. It automatically reads full after printing
>>100 snaps. Even though there is plenty of ink left in the six chambers!
>>Any help greatly appreciated.

No mine does not read empty when it gets to 100 prints. I just keep on
printing.

"Arthur Entlich" <e-printerhelp@mvps.org> wrote in message
> Do you need to reset the cartridge to do that, or can you just continue
> until the cartridge runs low/out of ink?
>
> I think the O.P. meant to write "It automatically reads empty after
> printing 100 snaps. Even though there is plenty of ink left in the six
> chambers!"
>
> Does yours read cartridge empty after 100 prints?
>
> Art
>
> Safetymom123 wrote:
>
>> I keep printing after 100 until I notice the picture quality suffer.
>>

>> "Squer" <bat@net.invalid> wrote in message
>>
>>>Is there a chip resetter, empty cartridge with always full chip or
>>>anyway to refill the T5570. It automatically reads full after printing
>>>100 snaps. Even though there is plenty of ink left in the six chambers!
>>>Any help greatly appreciated.

I don't own a PictureMate, but I was wondering because the other poster
seemed to imply he could not continue to print without resetting the
cartridge. Sounds like you just keep printing until you run low.

Thanks for your reply.

Art