Epson Tech Suppt Says

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

BURT

> Burt wrote:
>
>>Art - Anyone with a high school education and half a brain knows that
>>Measekite's posts are nearly all nonsense. Both of us find his
>>distasteful, libelous, misinformation-laden posts a pall on this NG.
>>Neither of us appreciates his spewing of poor or outright wrong
>>information to people who sincerely wish to have help solving their
>>printing problems. In addition, it is disheartening to see him attack
>>people who attempt to provide this help.
>
> Like Tony Da Tiger
> Like Frankie Crankie
> Like WeStink
>
> All in the business of making money from these poor things.
>
> And then there is the Holier than thou Evangelist
> Reverend Burt
>
>>The choices are not great. Stop responding and let him
> TELL THE TRUTH

To tell the truth, I'm still waiting for Measekite to tell the truth. The
only money I make with printers, inks, etc., is the hundreds of dollars I
have saved using third party ink. And againg I thank Measekite for the
honorific title of Reverend.