Greetings folks.
Been playing my monk a bit lately and was wondering if any uber long time
monks in A.G.E have any pet UI's or links to, that they'd like to share.

T.I.A

--
Elder Grokus Narcosepsis <Grave Wisdom>
70 Soothsayer of The Rathe

Sensei Zuit Suit <Grave Wisdom>
67 Transcendent of The Rathe
Magelo to be updated..

"The higher the stakes, the lower the blows"
Powderfinger.

"Grokus Narcosepsis" <dannynospamlee@ihug.co.nz> wrote in

> Greetings folks.
> Been playing my monk a bit lately and was wondering if any uber long
> time monks in A.G.E have any pet UI's or links to, that they'd like to
> share.

My problem has been finding *any* UI that appeals to me and is still
actively maintained. :/

--
Rumble
-- Benjamin Franklin

On Thu, 18 Aug 2005 02:10:26 +1200, "Grokus Narcosepsis"
<dannynospamlee@ihug.co.nz> wrote:

>Greetings folks.
>Been playing my monk a bit lately and was wondering if any uber long time
>monks in A.G.E have any pet UI's or links to, that they'd like to share.
>
>T.I.A

Sorry,being not "uber" I cant help you with this. :p

Meldur