EQ Math

Effect: Chaotic Strike III
1: Decrease Hitpoints by 150
2: Stun(1.00 sec/70)

Type: Combat
Level for Effect: 60

In the Chaotic Strike III above. what is the stun Time ? .01439 sec?
That seems odd to me, but I have trouble with a lot of EQ Math ;=(

CML wrote:
> Effect: Chaotic Strike III
> 1: Decrease Hitpoints by 150
> 2: Stun(1.00 sec/70)
>
> Type: Combat
> Level for Effect: 60
>

> In the Chaotic Strike III above. what is the stun Time ? .01439 sec?
> That seems odd to me, but I have trouble with a lot of EQ Math ;=(

"70" refers to "at level 70"

"Beal" <bealrabbitslayer@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> CML wrote:
> > Effect: Chaotic Strike III
> > 1: Decrease Hitpoints by 150
> > 2: Stun(1.00 sec/70)
> >
> > Type: Combat
> > Level for Effect: 60
> >

> > In the Chaotic Strike III above. what is the stun Time ? .01439 sec?
> > That seems odd to me, but I have trouble with a lot of EQ Math ;=(
>
> "70" refers to "at level 70"

Actually it means it will work on targets that are up to level 70.

--
Davian - Wood Elf Warrior on Guk
Talynne - Half Elf Rogue on Guk

Davian - Night Elf Rogue on Bloodhoof

Jonathan

Beal wrote:
> CML wrote:
>> Effect: Chaotic Strike III
>> 1: Decrease Hitpoints by 150
>> 2: Stun(1.00 sec/70)
>>
>> Type: Combat
>> Level for Effect: 60
>>

>> In the Chaotic Strike III above. what is the stun Time ? .01439 sec?
>> That seems odd to me, but I have trouble with a lot of EQ Math ;=(
>
> "70" refers to "at level 70"
actually it means against mobs up to lvl 70, mobs over 70 will be immune to
the stun.

Davian wrote:
> "Beal" <bealrabbitslayer@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> >
> > CML wrote:
> > > Effect: Chaotic Strike III
> > > 1: Decrease Hitpoints by 150
> > > 2: Stun(1.00 sec/70)
> > >
> > > Type: Combat
> > > Level for Effect: 60
> > >

> > > In the Chaotic Strike III above. what is the stun Time ? .01439
sec?
> > > That seems odd to me, but I have trouble with a lot of EQ Math
;=(

> > "70" refers to "at level 70"
>
> Actually it means it will work on targets that are up to level 70.

You are correct.

"Beal" <bealrabbitslayer@hotmail.com> writes:
> CML wrote:
> > Effect: Chaotic Strike III
> > 1: Decrease Hitpoints by 150
> > 2: Stun(1.00 sec/70)
> >
> > Type: Combat
> > Level for Effect: 60
> >

> > In the Chaotic Strike III above. what is the stun Time ? .01439 sec?
> > That seems odd to me, but I have trouble with a lot of EQ Math ;=(
>
> "70" refers to "at level 70"

More fully, I suspect it means 1.00 sec, and affects targets up
to level 70. I've seen similar notations on pacify-type spells.

-- Don.

-- Sukrasisx, Monk 52 on E. Marr Note: If you reply by mail,
-- Terrwini, Druid 49 on E. Marr I'll get to it sooner if you
-- http://www.iCynic.com/~don

CML <cmattl@bellsouth.net> wrote in news:eek:aes21lm6d7an46mm4bn3cctcnekbes0o1
@4ax.com:

> Effect: Chaotic Strike III
> 1: Decrease Hitpoints by 150
> 2: Stun(1.00 sec/70)
>
> Type: Combat
> Level for Effect: 60
>

> In the Chaotic Strike III above. what is the stun Time ? .01439 sec?
> That seems odd to me, but I have trouble with a lot of EQ Math ;=(

My first guess would be 1 second at level 70...

--
On Erollisi Marr in <Sanctuary of Marr>

On Steamfont in <Insanity Plea>
Graeme, 27 Dwarven Mystic, 23 Sage