EQ2 Netstat and spelleffects

Yay, I turned to the dark side and started on EQ2.

Anyone know how to get a netstatus windows like in EQ1? Cause I wanna see
how bad that lag is they are having.

Secondly, apparently my gfx card is a minimum for EQ2, lags like hell when
I do succesful HO with my spells (uhh yeah spellcaster boy).
Well any way to tweak eq2 some more and remove all spell graphics like in
EQ1?

--
Bjarke Andersen
Wanna reply by email? Remove the spammer in address

On Mon, 7 Mar 2005 23:02:42 +0000 (UTC), Bjarke Andersen
<bjoeg@*spammer*bjoeg.dk> wrote:

>Yay, I turned to the dark side and started on EQ2.
>
>Anyone know how to get a netstatus windows like in EQ1? Cause I wanna see
>how bad that lag is they are having.
>
>Secondly, apparently my gfx card is a minimum for EQ2, lags like hell when
>I do succesful HO with my spells (uhh yeah spellcaster boy).
>Well any way to tweak eq2 some more and remove all spell graphics like in
>EQ1?

This guide may be of use (or the subsequent thread):
http://eqiiforums.station.sony.com/eq2/board/message?board.id=tech_support&message.id=3265&no_redir=true

Hope it don't wrap too tragically...
--
Elder Lizsolo Spiritmaster - 66 Beastlord
Baron Darkensolo - 65 Cleric

A: Top Posters
Q: What's the most irritating thing on Usenet?

"Bjarke Andersen" <bjoeg@*spammer*bjoeg.dk> wrote in message
> Yay, I turned to the dark side and started on EQ2.
>
> Anyone know how to get a netstatus windows like in EQ1? Cause I wanna see
> how bad that lag is they are having.
>
> Secondly, apparently my gfx card is a minimum for EQ2, lags like hell when
> I do succesful HO with my spells (uhh yeah spellcaster boy).
> Well any way to tweak eq2 some more and remove all spell graphics like in
> EQ1?

Heaps of stuff you can turn down in the options, the eq2 forums might be the
best bet as you could probably match info to your card specifically.

Lag does get reduces significantly if you upgrade to 1 gig memory instead of
512.

"Pamela Carlton" <lambchop@whocareswhere.com> crashed Echelon writing

> Heaps of stuff you can turn down in the options, the eq2 forums might
> be the best bet as you could probably match info to your card
> specifically.

Already everything turned off in gfx, even running with blurry graphics,
but problem only exists due to spell graphics.

> Lag does get reduces significantly if you upgrade to 1 gig memory
> instead of 512.

Already running with 1 gig.