EQII- Faction in TS with Centaurs

If by chance someone in your group decides to kill a centaur, is there a
way to get faction back?

I dont think so. I have been trying to find a way with no luck for about
2 months :(

Submitted by: Vidden
This message was submitted through the Erollisi Marr Forum

One of Many wrote:
> If by chance someone in your group decides to kill a centaur, is there a
> way to get faction back?
I was afraid of that. Well, they will grey out eventually. I just hope
there is no inter-zone faction trouble later, although, they don't seem
very popular to the residents. Maybe it's a good thing.

"One of Many" <user@example.net> wrote in message
> If by chance someone in your group decides to kill a centaur, is there a
> way to get faction back?

No there's not unfortunately.

>> If by chance someone in your group decides to kill a centaur, is
there a
>> way to get faction back?

>I was afraid of that. Well, they will grey out eventually. I just hope

>there is no inter-zone faction trouble later, although, they don't
seem
>very popular to the residents. Maybe it's a good thing.

I glad I've yet to aggro the centaurs in TS made life much easier
there. Allowed be to harvest easier and run from mobs, knowing I'm
not going to train centaurs also. Since, I've nearly out level them I
might have a pop at them, so I can do the Centaur mastery quest,
assuming there faction doesn't carry over to another zone.

On the subject of faction what's the deal in Zek and EL? I killed one
Seamist fairy and it said my faction with them got worse, ops. I also
killed a wolf (with a lot of help) in Rivervale and it said my faction
with 2 people got better and 1 got worse. Are there any mobs I should
avoiding killing in these areas to maintain good faction?

"BombayMix" <bombaymix@altavista.co.uk> wrote in message
> >> If by chance someone in your group decides to kill a centaur, is
> there a
> >> way to get faction back?
>
> >I was afraid of that. Well, they will grey out eventually. I just hope
>
> >there is no inter-zone faction trouble later, although, they don't
> seem
> >very popular to the residents. Maybe it's a good thing.
>
> I glad I've yet to aggro the centaurs in TS made life much easier
> there. Allowed be to harvest easier and run from mobs, knowing I'm
> not going to train centaurs also. Since, I've nearly out level them I
> might have a pop at them, so I can do the Centaur mastery quest,
> assuming there faction doesn't carry over to another zone.
>
> On the subject of faction what's the deal in Zek and EL? I killed one
> Seamist fairy and it said my faction with them got worse, ops. I also
> killed a wolf (with a lot of help) in Rivervale and it said my faction
> with 2 people got better and 1 got worse. Are there any mobs I should
> avoiding killing in these areas to maintain good faction?

The Seamist sprites and fairies start off non-aggro, but will go KOS if you kill
a few of them. If you've killed just one, you should be ok still.
You're free to kill mischevious maidens and the sirens, they don't share faction
with the Seamists.
In Zek, you'll probably want to avoid killing Greenhoods. Not sure about
Rivervale.

Rich