Question Equalizer 5.1 not working?

May 22, 2019
Hi everyone,so i have an issue with my logitech 5.1 speakers .Well everything works fine, I use realtek and I have set the EQ to "powerfull" which makes the sound very clear for me from the default setting but the EQ only affects the left and right speaker and the other speakers like center and rears they sound like the default setting and dont seem affected by any change from the EQ.Is this how they should be?it bothers me beacause i have crystall sound from the left and right speakers and a dumb sound mixed from the center.I havent tried anything by reinstalling ,not sure what to do

Lutfij

Titan
What model of the Speakers from Logitech are you working with? To add, since you mention Realtek as your audio source, what is the make and model of your motherboard? Are you on the latest BIOS version for your motherboard? Which version of your OS are you on(assuming you're on Windows 10)?

May 22, 2019
What model of the Speakers from Logitech are you working with? To add, since you mention Realtek as your audio source, what is the make and model of your motherboard? Are you on the latest BIOS version for your motherboard? Which version of your OS are you on(assuming you're on Windows 10)?
Yeah sorry about not specificating anything

ok so the speakers are logitech x-530
mobo: MSI x370 gaming pro carbon with the latest BIOS version
on windows 10