[SOLVED] error: 0x800700522

brantmccl

Commendable
Dec 29, 2018
Since I was trying to get rid of the old windows directory, which I did, I've been getting the error: 0x800700522 (not privileged) when I try to do almost anything. It's like the system thinks I'm still trying to get rid or edit important system files. What have I done?

Solution
You changed something in a directory you were not supposed to modify. Some change UAC controls to solve this.

Personally, I have too many things running on my system that I don't want to risk losing it permanently, so my suggestion, I would rather save all the files that I need and do a fresh install.

Adam0ne

Proper
Feb 9, 2021
You changed something in a directory you were not supposed to modify. Some change UAC controls to solve this.

Personally, I have too many things running on my system that I don't want to risk losing it permanently, so my suggestion, I would rather save all the files that I need and do a fresh install.

Solution

brantmccl

Commendable
Dec 29, 2018