[SOLVED] Error 0x8007025d windows upgrade to 64 bit

May 11, 2020
I made myself a new pc and once I put all the parts together and installed windows on my ssd from my usb stick that I made with windows media creation tool I started it up. My pc was running fine only it installed the 32 bit version of windows pro while I made the version on my usb 64 bit. So I thought maybe my processor isn't compatible with 64 bit. So I check and it turns out it can run 64 bit so I looked up how to upgrade my pc from 32 bit to 64 bit (https://www.faqforge.com/windows/windows-10/upgrade-32-bit-64-bit-version-windows-10/). I go through the steps but at 75% of my upgrade windows stops and shows me the error below:
https://ibb.co/txbNK21
Looked up on the internet what the error means either corrupted hardware or usb that is corrupted or the windows media creation tool didnt go onto the usb properly. My hardware is just new and worked fine on the 32 bit system. The usb I just used to install windows on my new pc would be weird if it got corrupted but just to make sure I formatted it and made a new install with the windows creation tool. Still gives the same error at 75% tried fixing it for another 2 hours but none of the solution I found worked. Than I started my pc up again to see if I had windows updates pending or my drivers weren't up to date. So installed nvidia geforce experience which gives the error that it is not compatible with the current system I looked it up and it is because of the 32 bit system. Than I decided to do a clean install backed up my files and formatted my ssd. Start up my pc with my usb stick in there as I did the first time than at 75% I get the same error code. Now I gave up and decided to just go with the 32 bit system so unplugged my usb and restarted my pc. Problem is now that it just goes straight to the BIOS checked if it somehow changed setting around so that my ssd isnt first priority anymore that turns out to not be the case. So I check if it recognizes my ssd and in the m2 slot and sata windows it does show up. Weird thing is somehow my graphics card doesnt show up anymore. I was thinking it might have something to do with the drivers update but not quite sure. Would like to check my device management to see if it also doesnt recognize my graphics card there but as I mentioned pc doesnt start tries to start with my ssd but than just goes to the BIOS.

Specs:
Processor: Intel i5 9600kf
Motherboard: Gigabyte z390 ud
Graphics card: Gigabyte geforce gtx 1660 oc
RAM: Crucial ballistic sport lt 16gb (2x8gb)
Power: Corsair cx600m
CPU cooler: noctua NH-L9x65
SSD: Samsung 860 evo 1TB