Question Error 15 : Gigabyte Aorus Master B550 (v.1) , won't POST after installation ?

Sep 16, 2022
Hello , I have trouble with my new Motherboard , i cant post to bios and i want opinions before i spend my money. This specs was my PC before i change motherboard , i make 2 changes in my system one MB and one Nvm.2 . I decide to change motherboard because i had issues with bios .

This was my PC before :
  • AMD Ryzen 7 3700x
  • MSI MPG X570 GAMING PLUS
  • G.Skill Trident Z RGB 32GB DDR4 K2 32GTZRC
  • GIGABYTE P750GM 80+ Gold
  • Crucial P2 SSD ( 1TB)
  • GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 3070 EAGLE OC
  • Corsair H100I 240MM ICUE ELITE CAPELLIX ( For CPU Cooler)
Now i replace the Mobo and i add another ssd
  • AMD Ryzen 7 3700x
  • GIGABYTE B550 AORUS Master Motherboard
  • G.Skill Trident Z RGB 32GB DDR4 K2 32GTZRC
  • GIGABYTE P750GM 80+ Gold
  • Crucial P2 SSD ( 1TB)
  • Samsung 980 Pro ( 1 TB , NVMe SSD )
  • GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 3070 EAGLE OC
  • Corsair H100I 240MM ICUE ELITE CAPELLIX ( For CPU Cooler)
Okay so , My problem is :

Before i replace my old mobo i format my ssd and i put windows on it , after that i disconnect everything and i connect it into the new Motherboard . When i power up my Pc everything seems to working all the fans the rgb's all seems to have power but my pc is not post into the Bios . The DB_PORT is showing most of the time the number 14 and 15 , then i notice some others such C8 , 43 but most of the times is stucks at 15 . The debug led from the other hand is going circle , is start at DRAM and then is going to VGA and then to CPU and then back to DRAM when is going back to DRAM the DB_PORT is showing the number 15. when the debug led is going throught cpu and vga the DB_PORT is showing a lot of codes.

I thought it was my CPU and i reinstall my old motherboard and i put everything back to see if i damage somthing and everything works fine . I did some research about the error code and most of the stuff i found on the internet they say it was my RAM sticks . So i check my motherboard qvl list and i didnt find my rams sticks on it . The motherboard says that support 3600 ( OC ) Mhz and my rams is default 3600 . Is this the problem ? Should i just change my Rams ?

P.S sorry for my english :)

Sep 16, 2022
northbridge is inside CPU, prememory means before memory initialisation
ignore codes if they are going in cycle, look for code only when it fully stops (frozen)
Okay, but is never stops is going cycle. My theory is that i need to change Ram and replace it with one in qvl list.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS