Error code 0xc0000001 please help me :(

BenjaminG

Commendable
Dec 29, 2016
My computer will not boot. I have tried the windows repair tools and they do nothing. I have tried to wipe the computer's HDD but it says that "something went wrong". Please help me!! System specs:
GTX 1050TI
8GB DDR3
AMD FX-6300
760 GMA FX MOTHERBOARD
OPTICAL DRIVE
WINDOWS 10
I am fine with going to an older operating system if it will fix the problem.

BenjaminG

Commendable
Dec 29, 2016

I used cleaner before this happened yes.

zezuzaza

Commendable
Dec 17, 2016
Thank you for answering with honesty. What you experiences was what i was experienced before. This BSOD error code is to indicate the result of using the registry cleaner or more advanced to the registry defragment.

Registry should not be clean or defrag as registry is the setting of all windows container inside. Registry cleaner apps did not know what their cleaning and it will clean any of registry contain in the same folder of windows did. They will remove or clean anything even though there is no registry to clean up.

Perhaps you and I is the registry cleaner victim that lead us to this problem. I believe you can't boots up to the windows and it stucked at boots loader after BIOS. You may not restore, you may not go to the earlier point of restoration, you can't repair the windows or anything. This error code you were talking about is the kernel panic mode that this file was deleted/removed/cleaned during the registry cleaner/defragmentation until this file is the source to the boot windows. Windows also cant help you to download any of this file if you want to restore to the main sources of folder in windows file registry/system unless you take your HDD and connect to others computer to install this file. Unbelievably, it cant because windows protected its kernel system that no one should access.

The only solution that I can recommended is install the clean OS from USB. This is the solution that i took experienced from this critical error. If you got any CD that contain windows, you may also install from it. Please make sure you enter your BIOS setting to read the OS from CD or USB pendrive.

I had no BSOD or crashed windows occurred almost a year now. My secret were below as I can share to you and it will help you out to make you day:

1. Stop using any registry cleaner or registry defrag software 3rd party
2. After install windows or any OS, please permanently disable update. Dont receive any update from windows because your clean OS is free from error and there is nothing problem with it. If there is a problem, then you may consider windows company sell out their unfinished product to their customer.
3. Use SDD rather than HDD because you dont want to blame windows for lagging
4. Install netframework 3.5 for older software to use the coding
5. Install Visual Studio Enterprise 2017 or 2015. It was 10Gb software. This software contains all the coding that used by Windows OS itself and others part of software on C++ distributable language. This is complete package for all the coding source before the any software making.
6. Dont install any anti virus software. Just use windows defender because it contains all complete package for antivirus, malware and rootkits
7. If you want to clean you SDD/HDD, use only Windows Administrative Tools which listed at Start menu
8. Dont forget to defragment your HDD once a month. If you using SDD, please dont ever once defrag because this can reduce its lifespan.

This is the guides that I used and until now I am happy with my system which I never got a crashed OS or BSOD. Until we meet again, please never ever ever ever once touch the registry. Registry no need to be clean up. Registry is the system setting which this is important for your OS and others software to work. It don't consume space because it only save setting and configuration for OS to work. Need clean, just uninstall others 3rd party software if you had installed to claim the space. Dont touch registry or else it will ruined your peace day.

Thank you.

BenjaminG

Commendable
Dec 29, 2016

BenjaminG

Commendable
Dec 29, 2016
Sorry about that last quote. Hopefully you see this one.
Would it have been a problem if I changed the setup.exe file value to 3? That's the only way it actually boots into the system.