Error code 1075

Anyone know what to do when you get error code 1075 or print spooler service
not running message? Have home network with Apple Airport, iMac and
Powerbook and Sony TRMP-2 notebook. Apples work right out of the box, no
crashes or problems. Buy one.

You've partially uninstalled the printer but haven't done it completely or
have corrupted the drivers. Uninstall the printer CORRECTLY and then
reinstall. Pay particular attention to steps 14 through 16.

Macs are perfect huh? My brother wouldn't agree with you although he still
prefers his iBook to his notebook, but there is no such thing as a perfect
computer. And remember, 99% of errors are caused by the User, which is why
they all appear to work perfectly 'out of the box'. But once other hardware
or software is added, you're adding other manufacturers to the gamefield.

And I know of absolutely no computer that would appear out of its box
completely configured the way I want it.

It's why I build my own, from motherboard up. Unfortunately Apple have
decided that I can't do that with their products.
www.coribright.com

"julian perry" <julesperry@doctors.net> wrote in message
> Anyone know what to do when you get error code 1075 or print spooler
> service
> not running message? Have home network with Apple Airport, iMac and
> Powerbook and Sony TRMP-2 notebook. Apples work right out of the box, no
> crashes or problems. Buy one.

Thanks for everyone's advice. I ended up having to reinstall everything
which took a day. Apparently an old driver could upset xp. Writing this on a
powerbook functioning on a whole raft of old drivers

On 27/7/04 7:40 pm, in article BD2C6014.44A%julesperry@doctors.net, "julian