Error Code 8007002C-3000D after windows 10 fails to download?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hi Im Jeff

Reputable
Aug 7, 2015
So I wanted to update to Windows 10 and everything is going normal, when it finished installing it just said "returning to previous windows" and then takes me back to the login screen. I log back in and it then says "Windows 10 couldn not be installed, Failed: 1 update, Errors found: 8007002C-3000D Windows update encountered an unknown error." I've tried again a couple of times and it's kind of beginning to make me mad. Please help?

Solution
Hello,

Kindly ensure first your PC meets the requirements to install/upgrade to Windows 10. Below is the minimum requirements as from Microsoft.

Minimum specs:

Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster.
RAM: 1 gigabyte (GB) (32-bit) or 2 GB (64-bit)
Free hard disk space: 16 GB.
Graphics card: Microsoft DirectX 9 graphics device with WDDM driver.
A Microsoft account and Internet access.

Also, depending on your Operating System, Windows 7, 8, 8.1. Please ensure your PC is fully updated to the latest windows updates from Microsoft.

Slashgeek

Admirable
Hello,

Kindly ensure first your PC meets the requirements to install/upgrade to Windows 10. Below is the minimum requirements as from Microsoft.

Minimum specs:

Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster.
RAM: 1 gigabyte (GB) (32-bit) or 2 GB (64-bit)
Free hard disk space: 16 GB.
Graphics card: Microsoft DirectX 9 graphics device with WDDM driver.
A Microsoft account and Internet access.

Also, depending on your Operating System, Windows 7, 8, 8.1. Please ensure your PC is fully updated to the latest windows updates from Microsoft.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.