error code system_thread_exception_not_handled

aceofdukes

Honorable
May 31, 2013
hey guys, i recently god blue screened and was forced to restart today and yesterday i get the error code system_thread_exception_not_handled when i looked at my event viewer this is what i got https://gyazo.com/f74509b6c5dd5f11a18c3cfa9c8fd443 this has happened before but i did nothing about it and it eventually stopped. this time though i want to get rid of the problem entirely. thanks for the help.

Solution
First:
Windows Key + X, Command Prompt (Admin)
Type: sfc /scannow, Press Enter.
Wait until it finishes. If it finds something, reboot.

Next - Kernel Power Errors indicate that your system for some reason, had to restart due to a power malfunction, whether you turned it off without properly going through the start menu or pressing the power button once, or if the system crashed and forced you to do a hard reboot. This can happen due to system file corruptions, or a malfunctioning PSU. We will test to see if windows is corrupted first, if not you will want to replace your PSU to make sure you aren't experiencing power surges into your device.
First:
Windows Key + X, Command Prompt (Admin)
Type: sfc /scannow, Press Enter.
Wait until it finishes. If it finds something, reboot.

Next - Kernel Power Errors indicate that your system for some reason, had to restart due to a power malfunction, whether you turned it off without properly going through the start menu or pressing the power button once, or if the system crashed and forced you to do a hard reboot. This can happen due to system file corruptions, or a malfunctioning PSU. We will test to see if windows is corrupted first, if not you will want to replace your PSU to make sure you aren't experiencing power surges into your device.

Solution