Error codes A2/99 no solution found (adivce needed)

Jan 30, 2019
So one night I shut off my computer, and I had 0 problems the next day after work I came home to my computer which wont even make it to bios set up. I have researched and researched and tried about every solution I've found on several forums, and I'm clueless as to what it could be. I'm almost 100% convinced now that something needs to be replaced I just have no idea what. I'm getting the error code A2, and 99. Which one my motherboard means, (A2) IDE Detect and (99) Super IO Initialization.

My specs:

Processor: Intel i7 4790k
Graphics Card: 2x Nvidia gtx 1080s
Motherboard: Asus Maximus VII hero
Power Supply: Corsair RM1000 (OLD) / Corsair RM1000X (NEW)
Ram: Crucial - Ballistix Sport 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR3-1600 Memory

Solutions I've attempted:

1.) I have checked all connections to motherboard, via the PSU.
2.) I ensured all my sata cables for my hard drives were properly connected.
3.) I checked the voltage status of my PSU (the old one) everything seemed fine, I also purchased a new one and nothing changed.
4.) I have removed both graphics cards and used onboard graphics with no change.
5.) I removed 1 ram stick at a time and tested if that was the problem, no change.
6.) I've cleared cmos a hundred times, after each test and nothing.
7.) I've tried booting with none of my ssd's/hdd's connected and then receive the 99 error, if they're plugged in I get the A2 error.
8.) I have no peripherals connected via usb, only connected cords are for psu, and hdmi/displayport.

I don't know if there is any more I can do to attempt to fix this, but I would appreciate any and all advice on what to try, or what it could be that needs replacement.

Jan 30, 2019

I'm not entirely sure if you were talking about the ability on my motherboard (idk if other motherboards do this also) where you can do a bios flashback. So I looked into what you said and found out I could do that. So I tried it and it worked thank you very much I appreciate you so much!