Error enumerating members global groups

Hi,

I want to enumerate the members of global groups using a
script. Somehow this doesn't work, and I get an error that
says something like "illegal argument"
Also when I want to create a share on a W2k3 server and
want to add a global group from the nt4 domain, the mmc
application crashes.

I can't find out what's wrong here.....

Post the script so we can try to figure out what
is wrong with the syntax.

What exact error, if any, do you get when the mmc
crashes?