Error FF! Motherboard

sinsitilki

Reputable
Oct 2, 2014
Hi,

I bought crosshair v formula z AMD FX9370 supported a motherboard last year. Suddenly it stopped working while playing games on the net.I tried to open but it shows me ERROR FF all the time.

I used this system for about a year. Warranty found fault and changed the motherboard immediately.

System is about AMD FX9370,32 GB Kingston 2133 mhz of ram, 2 gb zotac graphic card,Sound blaster zxr sound card , Cooler Master EISBERG 240L Water cooling , 2 tb of HDD , 8x Cooler Master fan.

PSU is High Power 1600W Rock Solid Pro 80+ Plus Silver.

Updating the bios doesn't solve the problem. Warranty says your psu 1600w but I think it provides around 800w of power to the motherboard.

But we've tried a new psu , rams on every dim and HDD's etc. Changing PSU and other components didn't solve the problem also.

What should I say when I go to warranty?

Solution
http://www.overclock.net/t/1185635/how-to-fix-your-computer-that-wont-post-or-has-an-ff-error-code
[How To] Fix your computer that won't POST or has an FF error code

sinsitilki

Reputable
Oct 2, 2014
I'm on the 8b. I tried with new PSU and tried others with new components also. Except AMD FX9370 CPU. It's so weird that I'm between a bad CPU or a bad Motherboard which is weird. Tried it with new PSU 800w it also didn't boot the system still and still Fault Found. And I've done everything as it was said on the article.