Error loading program

cpkmom05

Distinguished
Oct 25, 2010
That is the problem I'm getting on Inspirion 6000. Plus rundll error. Can't open internet or run any security hardware.

The inspiron 9000 error is Stop C0000135(unable to locate component. This application has failed to start because winsrv was not found. (ReinstallWhat)

cpkmom05

Distinguished
Oct 25, 2010
I wouldn't even know how to remove the hard drive. I did down load the boot disk, but it won't boot from it. The inspiron 9000, tries, but goes back to the blue screen. The inspiron 6000 comes on, windows comes up I have all icons, WIFI is running but it will not let me on the internet. I put both lap tops away for a while. Now maybe I will have the patience to try again.

Doris

As long as the CD was created correctly, make sure to set the boot order in the BIOS. If you miss that part, it'll skip trying to boot off the CD, and continue to try and boot off the hard drive.

Don't let it stress you out. :) It's not worth it.

cpkmom05

Distinguished
Oct 25, 2010
I have tried again and still all I get is Rundll, real player comes up and wants to connect but can't, window installer keeps popping up, External error exception C0000006 comes up, and it keeps wanting a solution center disk or a sonic disk. I have downloaded your bootable CD, but the inspiron 6000 won't read it to reboot. HELP!!!!!!! It will not let me run any of my fixit programs, or any security programs. Will not open the internet, even though it has a strong signal.

Doris

TRENDING THREADS