Error message 2nd Question

I posted re: error #45347 yesterday, I left a answer ther but I bet I was
suppose to start a new question. By going into event screen, as suggested, I
found this. Now should I uninstall and reinstall this program, I do use it
and looking back now my outlook spell check went on the fritz and would try
and install this program when I wanted to spell check--this must be related,
I just don't use the spell check anymore (and it shows) I bet I could clear
up both these problems with your help?
Thank you for your assist yesterday

--
joanie7

Rock

Distinguished
Oct 13, 2002

joanie7 wrote:

> I posted re: error #45347 yesterday, I left a answer ther but I bet I was
> suppose to start a new question. By going into event screen, as suggested, I
> found this. Now should I uninstall and reinstall this program, I do use it
> and looking back now my outlook spell check went on the fritz and would try
> and install this program when I wanted to spell check--this must be related,
> I just don't use the spell check anymore (and it shows) I bet I could clear
> up both these problems with your help?
> Thank you for your assist yesterday

Repost it to the old thread joanie7.

--
Rock
MS MVP Windows - Shell/User

joanie7 wrote:
> I posted re: error #45347 yesterday, I left a answer ther but I bet
> I was suppose to start a new question. <snip>

You lost your bet. Keep it in the same tread.

--
Peace!
Kurt