Error message on Nvidia.

June 2, 2004

Subject: Error message on Nvidia.

The following error message keeps coming up on my HP Pavilion Home PC:

"ERROR
!Couldn't find any scenne definitions in location '.' -- reinstall?
OK"

Can someone please tell me how to make it stop coming up?

Thank you.

Gerald L. Hansen
ghansen@execpc.com

"Gerald L . Hansen" <ghansen0302@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
> June 2, 2004
>
> Subject: Error message on Nvidia.
>
> The following error message keeps coming up on my HP Pavilion Home PC:
>
> "ERROR
> !Couldn't find any scenne definitions in location '.' -- reinstall?
> OK"
>
> Can someone please tell me how to make it stop coming up?
>
> Thank you.
>
> Gerald L. Hansen
> ghansen@execpc.com

What program are you trying to run when you get this
error?

TRENDING THREADS