error message on startup

When I restart my computer I am experiencing numerous problems, the first of
which is an error message. It says, "Windows cannot load the locally stored
profile. Possible causes of this error include insufficient security rights
or a corrupt local profile. If this problem persists, contact your network
administrator.

DETAIL - Error performing inpage operation. "

Any ideas???

Error Message: "Windows Cannot Load the Locally Stored Profile":
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;812339

How to copy data from a corrupted user profile to a new profile:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/811151

--
Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
Windows XP Shell/User

"desktop icons gone when pc is restarted" <desktopiconsgonewhenpcisrestarted@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:73E41E6D-168E-4D1E-ACC2-1DE4817FD117@microsoft.com...
When I restart my computer I am experiencing numerous problems, the first of
which is an error message. It says, "Windows cannot load the locally stored
profile. Possible causes of this error include insufficient security rights
or a corrupt local profile. If this problem persists, contact your network
administrator.

DETAIL - Error performing inpage operation. "

Any ideas???

TRENDING THREADS