[SOLVED] Error message when restarting/turning off my pc.

Sep 17, 2020
Hello everyone

I have a pretty strange issue, when I turn off or restart my computer, I sometime have an error message that pops up. I can't read what it says because it stays for a second and then disappear. I haven't noticed any strange behavior from my pc or performance issues. Could it just be a bug from windows ? I heard that it used to be in the past and that it was armless. If you could enlight me, it would be much appreciated :)

Thanks for your answers and have a great day/night.

Solution
Hello everyone

I have a pretty strange issue, when I turn off or restart my computer, I sometime have an error message that pops up. I can't read what it says because it stays for a second and then disappear. I haven't noticed any strange behavior from my pc or performance issues. Could it just be a bug from windows ? I heard that it used to be in the past and that it was armless. If you could enlight me, it would be much appreciated :)

Without knowing what message says it's difficult. Possibly some program not closing properly and/or can't find a file
Run several antimalware programs just in case.
Run system checks in Command prompt (as administrator:

sfc /scannow
and
dism...
Hello everyone

Without knowing what message says it's difficult. Possibly some program not closing properly and/or can't find a file
Run several antimalware programs just in case.
Run system checks in Command prompt (as administrator:

sfc /scannow
and
dism /online /cleanup-image /startcomponentcleanup /ResetBase
Try to boot in Safe Mode.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS