error message

so i deleted a folder with some files in it. i should have done remove files
but didnt. and when i try to instal the latest version it says i cant cuz the
things are still in the remove tray. but when i try to remove them it wont
work cuz they are not found on the comp. is there any way to remove them and
over-ride the error message? thank you

Jim

If I understand your question (which is not very clear) try reinstalling the
old version of the program and then uninstalling it again. If that doesn't
work go the manufactures website for a fix.